Offering sign on bonus for experienced electricians.
Mr. Electric of Cary is actively seeking Residential Service Electricians to join their team today!
-Great benefits! Paid sick days, holidays and vacation pay! Health, dental and vision insurance! 401K with company matching!
-Training with master electrician
-Unlimited earning potential! Hourly base salary PLUS commission!
-International company offering stability and career advancement
You will be great for this position if you are:
--an experienced residential electrician
--self-motivated and an independent worker
--driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients
What are we asking you to do?
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests, provide work order descriptions, and price projects
- Tactfully converse with clients to uncover other possible problems beyond what was wrong today and offer solutions
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- 2-4 years' experience as a Residential Electrician
- Experience with up-front, flat-rate pricing preferred
- Knowledge of the NEC
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as needed
- Proficiency in using tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Great commission based scale-- Unlimited earning potential!
- Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays-- OFFERED AFTER 90 DAYS!
- Vacation pay
- Health, Dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Training under master electrician
- Company advancement
- Company van to take home after training
- Personal work phone and iPad for pricing and invoices
- All major tools provided
- Ongoing training at no additional cost to you
Wage: $45,000-52,000 annual base pay (based on experience)--- plus commission!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)