OPERATIONS and GROWTH ASSISTANT
Mr. Electric of Snohomish County is a locally owned part of the Neighborly Group of companies. We provide services to both residential and commercial customers. We work hard to live our Code of Values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We are a non-smoking office and it is required that all our employees stay free of tobacco or any other drugs or customer-unfriendly habits during the work-day.
We have recently reduce our territory and are once again in a strong growth mode. For this position we will accept a highly talented trainee with only 3 or 4 years of related experience, as long as they are highly skilled, motivated and ready to learn!
If this is you, you will love this job!
- Loves helping others in meaningful ways
- Likes to have fun while focusing on being highly productive personally and as a team
- Enjoys juggling a number of things at once, while being highly proficient...not missing a beat
- Likes to play a key role in growing the company by building a great referral base of enthusiastic customers
- Does not participate in or tolerate time-wasting or "energy draining" behaviors
- Is clear, concise and timely in communications with customers, clients,
- Possess a great phone voice and manner, building/maintaining relationships and trust from customers and associates alike
- Always under-promises and over-delivers!
- Is persuasive, quickly turning negatives around into positives
- Flexible to a constantly changing schedule and shifting priorities...the nature of service calls, combined with small projects
- Technologically proficient and advanced in software application
- Are a person of high integrity, treating others as you would like to be treated
- Detail-oriented, accurate and thorough, working with the dispatcher as a team to plan the next day, the next week and even the next month
- A master of the written word, as well as proficiency in working with numbers
What you will do...
- Answer all phone calls, booking jobs and logging customer data and schedule preferences into our data base
- Maintain constant contact with customers through and following service to help ensure a great review
- Do your part in ensuring that the electricians and apprentices are kept productive, spending a minimal amount of time in the office or in heavy traffic
- Keep in constant communications with electricians throughout the day, quick to dispatch to the next job per pre-arranged plan
- Administrative assistant to service or operations manager and sales/estimator as needed throughout the day
- Work with key vendors, referral sources and other digital marketing avenues to help us develop and maintain reviews of 4.5 stars or better, as well as attract the right customers to our website; then prompt the customer to take action once he gets into the website
- Help close jobs that have already been bid out in field, following up on every call we have estimated, bid or left an exact price
- Provide daily document trail to accounting as required by the office manager
- Participate in other opportunities that develop for service throughout each day
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Personal Time Off
Please respond right away; those who appear to be qualified will receive a phone screening at which time it will be determined if an in-person interview makes sense for both of us.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)