Our Team is growing and we need Licensed Electricians in La Crosse.
Offering the Potential for a Six-figure income, Benefits and $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Company and Territory
Mr. Electric of Lacrosse values the skills and opinions of its employees. The employees of Mr. Electric of LaCrosse make it the company that customers and employees alike seek out. Is it because the employees demonstrate electrical expertise, hands on skills in the trade, and a knowledge base that far exceeds its competitors? Is it because they build working relationships with their customers, making customers their customers for life and absorbing the gratification of making homes electrically safe? Is it doing what is right for the community and their neighbors? Our employees and customers know those answers. Here at Mr. Electric of La Crosse, we believe in doing what is right. Respecting that our employees need a work/life balance and want the abilities to profit from a hard days’ work. We are seeking out electricians to join this amazing team and to reap the benefits of what it is like to be part of a company that is growing leaps and bounds. Mr. Electric of La Crosse is the place to be!
Who we are looking for
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivatedand have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service & earn the trust of your clients.
Mr. Electric Team members are uniformed, Licensed in WI/MN, Drug tested and have a Clean driving record
What we have to offer YOU:
Potential for a Six-Figure income opportunity with Benefits; including Health and Retirement package
- Qualifying applicants may be eligible for a $5,000.00 sign on bonus
- Work/ Life balance
- Company provided Uniforms & Work Van you take home, complete with Quality tools & Safety equipment
- No required weekends & no overnight calls
- Paid Holidays & Paid Vacations
- Work on your own schedule
- Work as a Team that encourages personal & professional Growth
- Opportunity to Grow professionally with Real opportunities for promotion without working extra hours
Growth Plan & Future Of Mr. Electric
Our Team is highly motivated to continue to grow and excel at providing our customers with the best. Our success as a company is due to our dedicated and hard working Team and loyal customers. We pride ourselves in having a business model and structure to promote growth and stability for its team and assurance for the team to work for a company with long standing sustainability in this community- this company.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing electrical in residential and commercial property
- Determine condition of electrical, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician in WI or MN
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
Team player who can work independently
- Ability to follow a proven system
- Strong interpersonal (people) skills both in person and on the phone
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.