Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Electric on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Assign and direct electricians to appropriate customer locations; monitor the route and status to coordinate and prioritize their schedules; and provide them with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)