We are growing and need more electricians to North Carolina! Act now! - Only two vacancies! We offer financial help with moving for right candidates!
The positions are in Raleigh / Durham and in Greensboro / Winston-Salem areas of North Carolina.
These are attractive areas that offer affordable living yet with high living standards, high quality of life, good communications & infrastructure, beautiful nature and great outdoors, low crime rate and high-rated school districts.
We are Mr. Electric with some 120 operating locations across US, and close to 100 locations internationally! We are the industry leader in US with the vision and plan to become industry leader globally. Our core business is electrical repair and installation services for mainly residential homes but also commercial clients. We are known for providing a customer experience of professionalism, trustworthiness and quality of work that is second to none. Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a franchise-based business with a proven business model, strong brand and business systems that are designed to work for the long term. The local owner for the Triangle and Triad areas brings a clear vision and a credible business plan forward. He has a comprehensive and proven business experience and has invested in Mr. Electric for the long term because he believes in Mr. Electric and he see tremendous opportunity for growth in Triangle and Triad markets. He has built a strong foundation for the business and assembled a very strong leadership team to enable the growth.
This is NOT your typical electrical job…this is a career. If you feel as though you’re not living up to your potential, and you have a lot more to offer than just running wires, we encourage you to apply!
Mr. Electric has electricians that are all uniformed, insured, drug screened and background checked.
Who are we looking for?
You are focused, professional, DRIVEN and have a knack for troubleshooting. You provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your team and clients. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are a key member of the team and you will service, repair, maintain and install electrical equipment and systems for residential and light commercial clients.
What we offer you:
- A REAL opportunity to earn a six-figure income
- All our Service Professionals have new spacious oversized and upgraded Ford Transits that you can take home over nights and weekends
- State of the art tablet-based technology for managing work
- Our industry’s most comprehensive employee benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan participation
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Opportunities for personal/organizational growth
- Service, repair, maintain and install electrical equipment and systems.
- Be able to get out of the “get it done as fast as you can” mentality.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service and quality of work is maintained.
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs.
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Licensed Electrician.
- 5 years of electrical service experience of which min 2 years in electrical residential service.
- Ability to follow a proven methodology
- Strong skills in evaluating condition of electrical equipment & systems, troubleshoot malfunctions, and to determine needed repairs.
- Strong interpersonal (people) skills both in-person and on the phone.
- Good communicator both in written and verbal. Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)