$1200 HIRE ON BONUS AFTER 1 YEAR
FULL TIME - MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY - PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by a major magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician License - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Good troubleshooting Skills
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Drivers License
- Background check
Benefits: Benefits package after 90 days. Paid vacation after 1 year.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mr. Electric of Farmington
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)