We have an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a - Residential Service Truck - Journeyman Electrician/Apprentice Electrician and want YOU to JOIN OUR TEAM.
If you hold an Electrician license with the State of Texas (Residential Wireman or higher), you owe it to yourself to make time to call on this position!
We offer the highest hourly pay in the Greater Houston area and have the most calls to keep you busy!
- Hourly pay based on your performance (Our sliding scale is based on your monthly production and does not cap out per hour)
- Additional bonus on top of your hourly pay
- Commission Available
- Referral bonus
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Paid Training
- Weekends Available for Overtime
- 5 day work week
- Start your day from home
- Spiffs avilable
- Paid Vacation
- Company vehicle, gas card, EZ TAG all provided by company
- In-house financing for our customers helps you close business!
If you want to work for a company that realizes our employees are our greatest assets, and would like to treat you like FAMILY, then we are the company for you!
- Journeyman, Master or Apprentice Electric License with state of Texas
- Valid Texas Driver’s License with an insurable driving history
- Ability to run a job in the absence of continuous supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech-Savvy (knowledgeable with an I-Pad
- Residential service experience
- Good Customer service, written, and Verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)