We are already interviewing for this position so act fast if you want to be considered!
We are Mr. Electric with some 120 operating locations across US, and close to 100 locations internationally! We are the industry leader in US with the vision and plan to become industry leader globally. Our core business is electrical repair and installation services for mainly residential homes but also commercial clients. We are known for providing a customer experience of professionalism, trustworthiness and quality of work that is second to none. Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a franchise-based business with a proven business model, strong brand and business systems that are designed to work for the long term. The local owner for the Triangle and Triad areas brings a clear vision and a credible business plan forward. He has a comprehensive and proven business experience and has invested in Mr. Electric for the long term because he believes in Mr. Electric and he see tremendous opportunity for growth in Triangle and Triad markets. He has built a strong foundation for the business and assembled a very strong leadership team to enable the growth.
Mr. Electric has electricians that are all uniformed, insured, drug screened and background checked.
Who we looking for:
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Mr. Electric you are a key member of the team. You are normally the first point of contact for customers, typically over phone, but also over email, live chat and other cloud-based lead generators and tools we use. Your positive attitude, people skills, ability to multi task, skills in using latest computer/cloud-based technology and attention to details are absolutely critical to be successful in this role.
You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls and leads in professional and courteous manner
- Assign and direct electricians to appropriate customer locations; monitor the route and status to coordinate and prioritize their schedules; and provide them with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Provide general office administrative work
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Live the Code of Values by Mr. Electric
- Minimum of one year of CSR experience from residential service industry.
- General understanding of home electrical equipment and systems desired
- Ability to follow a proven methodology
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal (people) skills both in-person and on the phone.
- Professional appearance and personality
- Good communicator both in written and verbal. Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Spanish language skills is an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Well organized
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
What we offer:
- Modern fully equipped and bright offices, located 7 min drive from Brier Creek Shopping Area
- State of the art cloud-based computer and smart phone technology
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Top employee benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan participation
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Great opportunities for personal/organizational growth
- Work in a small team with can-do attitude without politics of large corporations
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)