We are searching for an electrical apprentice with a Trainee Card from L & I who is oozing with talent, that is people oriented and will make a great service professional once they obtain their specialty residential or general electrical license. Please only apply if you are looking for a company you can grow with over a period of years. Mr. Electric primarily provides electrical maintenance service in people's homes and smaller residential remodel projects. We also dabble in commercial work occasionally, as well as retrofit lighting, generators and home re-wiring.
This will be a great fit for both of us if you...
- Have an L & I Electrical Trainee Card
- Are a person of high integrity - never talking anyone into something they would not need, want or desire
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Are a "quick study", utilizing Mr. Electric's CUSTOMER service system
- Take pride in you personal appearance and present a "clean cut" appearance to the customer
- Are focused on your work, with no tolerance for wasting time on personal pursuits while on the job
- Are known as someone who is fact and accurate, with great mechanical skills
- If you have a knack for trouble shooting electrical problems
- If you have demonstrated a commitment toward spending your personal time getting educated on becoming an electrician
- If you are naturally tidy and well organized
- If you are flexible and willing to work in tight areas such as hot attics, crawl spaces and labor-type work needed on the jobs
- Have a cheerful and positive disposition
- Are a great team player and team builder
- Have the flexibility to work at times on the weekends or in some of the evenings, if needed
If this sounds like YOU, please send in your resume or call us during the workday M-F
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)