CUSTOMER SERVICE SCHEDULER (ASAP!)
Looking for a highly talented person to be trained at the heart of the company
Customer fulfillment. As such you would provide a valuable support function to our team of electricians and apprentices. You would be involved in taking inbound calls and fulfilling their electrical service needs, wants and desires. You would be involved with matching the customer and his needs to the available service professionals on your team that would provide them with the best customer experience.
To perform at the high level that is required by this position you would need the following proven skills and personality traits:
- Great phone voice - Professional, soft and pleasant, while upbeat, compassionate and positive
- Discerning - Determining what is behind the questions and responding in a way to give her positive service expectations
- Thorough - Quickly obtaining all of the information we need to select the right service professional at the right time
- Accuracy in communications - Getting it all down quickly into our customer database, while interacting with the customer
- A consistent communicator - The right words, the right numbers, to the right people at the right time
- Focused on the work at hand - Upbeat and friendly, but ability to keep chatting with others in the office or field to a minimum
- Conscientious - Identifying jobs needing permits, when inspections are needed and keeping constant contact with the customer
- Persuasive - Obtaining what is needed from the field in such a way that the electricians want to respond...gently training them
- Loyal - Supporting company policies and guidelines, saving time and $$ for the company and those around you
- Flexible to shifting needs - The nature of this job is constant change...a little like playing a challenging video game
- Efficient scheduling - Ensuring maximum productivity for techs; happy customers; great cost vs. benefit ratio
- A team player and a team builder; soft but effective leadership
- Good with both words and numbers
- Excellent to exceptional computer skills, utilizing whatever software is needed to do the job effectively
- Organizational and retention skills - getting the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
Hours of work, benefits and opportunities
Hours -Typically 8 hours per day 5 days per week with an hour for lunch
Benefits - Following 90 days 100% medical, dental & vision for employee; paid holidays, PTO, 401k
Opportunities - Advancement as the company grows, bonus programs
Please send resume if this is YOU or if you would like to schedule a confidential phone screening
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)