- Great phone voice - Professional, soft and pleasant, while upbeat, compassionate and positive
- Discerning - Determining what is behind the questions and responding in a way to give positive, yet realistic service expectations
- Thorough - Quickly obtaining all of the information we need to select the right service professional at the right time
- Accuracy in communications - Getting it all down quickly into our customer database, while interacting with the customer
- An effective and concise communicator - The right words, the right numbers, to the right people at the right time
- Focused on the work at hand - Upbeat and friendly, but ability to keep chatting with others in the office or field to a minimum
- Conscientious - Identifying jobs needing permits, when inspections are needed and keeping constant contact with the customer
- Persuasive and motivational - Helping electricians, apprentices and customers to "seize the day", so that everyone wins!
- Loyal - Supporting company policies and guidelines, saving time and $$ for the company
- Flexible to shifting needs - The nature of this job is constant change...a little like playing a challenging video game
- Efficient scheduling - Ensuring maximum productivity for techs; happy customers; great cost vs. benefit ratio
- A team player and a team builder, fostering an "everyone wins" spirit in both internal and external customers
- Excellent to exceptional computer skills, utilizing whatever software is needed to do the job effectively
- Organizational and retention skills - getting the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Resolve customer issues before they become bigger issues and escalate; turn bad reviews into good reviews
- Good judgment, maintaining confidential things confidential...
- Always be respectful of electrical, or other inspectors who call in or come by, referring them to appropriate management for handling
- Impartial - All customers, clients and electricians are our bread and butter, don't share in griping about them or favoring one over another
- Ability to achieve a 90% service call booking rate and assist the technicians to have clear instructions and be as effective as possible
- Punctual, always coming to work early and ready to work, rather than spending time in the restroom or chatting with others
- Avoids time-wasting; rather focused on results. Doesn't have time for personal phone calls, texts and internet fun during the workday.
- Initiative - Is adept at finding things to do when it seems that there is a lull in the action.
- Following up promptly on missed calls or bids that are out, coordinating with the estimator, with a view toward winning the job
- Being proactive in soliciting 5-star or "10" reviews, responding to each one appropriately to upgrade our image
- Providing support to digital marketing and social networking to initiate fresh content, photos, endorsements, offers and other ways of improving content...work with company vendors and the owner as a team in this area.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)