Mr. Electric of Houston - West is looking for a TX Licensed Master Electrician to join our local team.
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services.
Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers.
At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated.
Mr. Electric has available opportunities to learn valuable skills, work alongside seasoned professionals, and solve electrical issues in your community.
Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
The Master Electrician position offers:
- Compensation for use of Master License tied to our business
- Excellent hourly pay commission based plan linked to your individual activity
- Full time position with weekends and evenings available for overtime
- Company Vehicle, Gas Card, EZTAG and iPad provided
- Additional performance and referral bonuses
- Supervisory opportunities
The role can be full or part time and requires:
- Valid state of Texas license as Master Electrician with Residential experience
- Passed the required Background check, Drug testing, Driving record screening
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Valid authorization to work in USA
- Willingness to learn and follow our system to grow within our organization
- Excellent Customer interaction and Communication skills
- Results driven, organized, self-motivated, responsible character
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to do physical work involving heavy lifting at times
- Neat, tidy and presentable appearance
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)