Licensed Journeyman Electrician Mr. Electric of Austin
Job Description – Texas Licensed Journeyman Electrician or Residential Wireman with background in 80% Residential and 20% Commercial Service
Mr. Electric of Austin is looking for talented electricians that have experience in residential and commercial service work, including installation and repair of electrical components. We are looking for great electricians to meet the growing demands of the area.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues in a timely manner.
- Install new electrical equipment.
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects.
- Perform safety inspections and make recommendations.
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and pricing.
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Licensed to be a Journeyman Electrician or Residential Wireman
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Team player who can think and work independently
- Must pass a background check as well as drug testing
- Paid one to two-week training period with award winning curriculum.
- Competitive base plus commission pay. Earnings average $2000 - $4000 bi-weekly.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision. Take home Van supplied by Mr. Electric. Consistent Work. Company Phone, iPad, and uniforms provided.
This is not a career for just anyone as we only hire individuals who want to escape the 9 to 5 job and can’t seem to get ahead. Within our company your effort is rewarded, and you’ll have the freedom to earn as much as you want as there are no caps on commission. Control your destiny for your family and yourself. We would love to add you to the great team and environment at Mr. Electric of Austin. We are locally owned and operated and will always treat you as a part of the family instead of just another number. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 512-301-9818. We look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)