About Mr. Electric:
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. We are recognized by magazines among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric of Tulsa provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. We are independently owned and operated right here in Tulsa, but backed by a huge support team in Waco Texas. The Mr. Electric family lives out the code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We are looking for a candidate that lives by these same values.
Mr. Electric of Tulsa is owned by two men that have collectively over 40 years’ experience running an Electrical Service company and over 60 years in the industry. They are both family and faith orientated and believe you become part of the family when hired. They strive to provide and protect you and yours as if you were a part of their very own family. They have a strong inclination to do what is right no matter how easy or hard it is. Someone that believes the same way, would be a good fit.
What is in it for you:
- 50k-100k annually depending on performance
- Profit sharing to go toward retirement (own part of the company with no investment)
- Health stipend (allow us to help you pay for insurance)
- o Don’t have insurance we can help
- Phone stipend (allow us to help pay your phone bill, you don’t want two cell phones anyway)
- o Don’t have one we can help there
- Company vehicle
- Company card
- Company IPad w/data
- Paid ongoing training
- Great culture
- Advancement opportunity
- Weekly/quarterly and yearly bonuses
- 6 Paid holidays
- Up to 3 weeks Paid vacation
- Access to a network of: Life and health insurance brokers, nutritionist, chiropractors and financial fiduciaries.
- Plus more
You are a good fit if:
- Believe work is a means to provide and want to provide the best you ever have
- You are loyal
- Love to learn
- Like variety in your work
- Can work well in a team or by yourself
- Goal oriented
- Believe in doing everything you do with excellence
- Treat other as you want to be treated
- Have skill in customer service
- Believe employees come before customers
- You are good a residential service work
- You want to grow with a business with the chance to advance in the company
What will you be doing:
- Install, maintain, and repair existing electrical systems
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and quote projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
We will due on-going training on all these items.
- Journeyman Electrician
- Capable to perform electrical duties with little to no instructions
- Physically able: to lift heavy objects as necessary, knell, crawl stand for long periods of time, be able to be in tight spaces, work at heights of 70’ or less under safe conditions
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to receive and retain teaching
If you like what you have read and fit the bill, I am personally asking you to apply today. Let’s grow together and make our future better for ourselves, our family and the community. When you apply, put “LETS DO THIS!!” in the subject line.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)