As an Apprentice, you are a key member of the team and support the licensed Electricians in the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and fellow employees.
This position is right for you if you are a apprentice with 1-3 years of residential experience, devoted to your craft, and have a desire to learn how to deliver exceptional quality work across a variety of projects. You must be responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Work under the supervision of a Electrician
- Deliver the tasks as delegated
- Follow instructions and ask for assistance when needed
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment as instructed
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for yourself and our customer
- Apprentice Electrician with 1-3 years of residential experience
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Must have transportation to meet the electrician at the customer sites
Benefits: Great pay, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Bonus Program, Support with Obtaining your License
Must be able to pass a background and drug screening
Immediate openings - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)