JOURNEYMAN OR JOURNEYWOMAN SERVICE ELECTRICIAN:
- Mr. Electric is looking for a few great Service Electricians with Residential and Commercial experience to take service calls in and around the Greater Vancouver area.
- We have provided Electrical Services to Residential and Commercial customers in the Lower Mainland for over 10 years and we’re continuing to grow.
- Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
- Based in Burnaby and servicing the Greater Vancouver Area (Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Tri-Cities, Burnaby, New Westminster)
- Residential, commercial and light industrial service projects including fire alarm
- FSR an asset but not required
- 3-5 years Residential Electrical experience (ideally as a service electrician but not required)
- 1-3 years Commercial Electrical experience
- Must have class 5 driver’s license
- Customer focused personality
- Residential Experience an asset
- Must be able to use Tablet technology and smart phones
- Strong knowledge of the CEC and bylaws in the Greater Vancouver area and lower mainland.
- Experience with apprentices and teaching
- Familiar with prints / emails / specs
- History of Customer service ⠀
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $30-$35 per hour
- Extended medical and dental coverage
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided Ipad
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)