Are you looking for STEADY LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT WITH FULL BENEFITS in the growing and fast-paced Electrical Field? Then we're looking for you! Mr. Electric is now hiring high performing Service Electricians. Must know electrical - we will train on estimating, service, etc. We offer many benefits and top pay $40,000-$70,000.00 per year depending on experience. Vehicle, uniforms and gas are also provided. PAID HOLIDAYS & VACATION and MANY more perks!
Mr. Electric is a world-renowned company since 1994 so you can trust that we'll be here for the long haul. No worries, just good work and having fun in the process!
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Journeyman Electrician
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Paid Vacation-Paid Sick Time-Personal Time Off-Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans-401K Plan
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)