The basics of what a Mr. Electric Service Coordinator does...
- Coordinates customer and client solutions promptly, professionally, courteously and seamlessly
- Accountable for scheduling jobs productively and profitably, always sensitive to the needs and circumstances of customers and clients
- Represents office and management to electricians; assurance compliance to company standards as well as timely receipt of all required information from the field to office
- Dispatches electricians, equipment and materials to people's homes or to job sites, ensuring everything is done so as to exceed expectations
- Obtains deposits, payments and "turn-in" from field and enforces company credit policies
- Works with service supervisor to select the right jobs for the right customers
- Invoices, coordinates inspections, ensuring that provides a variety of reports, requiring thoroughness and accuracy
- Resolves customer service issues effectively
- May provide administrative support for projects, as requested
- Ensures that positive reviews and earned, requested and obtained
- Handles accounts payable, assists in purchasing and inventory control
Needed skills & characteristics
- A team builder and a team player, with no toleration for back-biting or negativity
- Scheduling, dispatching, service coordination, especially with an electrical service company
- Very proficient and accurate with numbers with ability to select profitable jobs
- Moderate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and a variety of software applications;
- Familiarity with QuickBooks
- Rapidly becomes an expert on Service Titan and other company programs
- Highly organized, with the ability calmly and proficiently handle several things at once
- Good judgment, discretion and initiative; ability to keep the right things confidential
- Loyalty to management
- Plays above the line (holding oneself accountable and not blaming others)*
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)