Get Paid for What You Know - Take Pride in What You Do!
Mr Electric of Greater Seattle is a locally owned international franchise, partnering with twelve other companies in the home and small business industries. We operate primarily in King and Snohomish Counties, are in the early stages of local growth and are inviting talented electricians and others to share in the growth and participate in the rewards.
We are looking for 2 or 3 journeyman and a skilled apprentice to do service, remodels, rewiring, lighting, generators and other negotiated work. Some prefer all residential or commercial or both. We work to match the work with your skills & the type of work you love to do.
NO more new construction or high-rises!
What qualifies you to be a Mr. Electric service professional?
1) You are a career electrician, devoted to your craft - quick to embrace new technology
2) You relate well to people of all types and enjoy providing solutions
3) You have a special knack for trouble-shooting
4) You pride yourself in quality workmanship and earning top reviews
5) You are a person of high integrity that earns the trust of customers and clients
What are the advantages of Mr. Electric's service work and smaller projects?
- It is more challenging to the mind and easier on the back and joints!
- Most of the time you are either in air-conditioned comfort or warm and dry
- Most days you are dispatched directly from your home to your first job
- We schedule our jobs to avoid wasted driving time and rush traffic
- Emergency service is available to those who like the flex to make more money
- We provide an apprentice when needed or advantageous
- If you are an outstanding trainer we may provide you with a full-time apprentice
- Career advancement and growth opportunities as we flourish.
What Mr. Electric offers
- A fully equipped service van
- Competitive base performance bonuses, contests and incentives
- Following introductory period, paid holidays, generous PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, 401k with match
- Advancement opportunities and a fun place to be
We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)