Established in 2004, Mr. Electric of Austin is part of a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by a leading franchise magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our team of qualified service professionals lives our code of values: Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process.
As part of our Austin team you will coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electrical and components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. We provide you with a fully stocked van, iPad for dispatched jobs, iPhone for customer communication and specialized training to assist you in reaching your full potential.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, able to pass a background check and devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting and installations. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Job setup and assisting Journeyman in completing job to company’s standards
- Ensuring job is free of trip hazards for the safety of your team and customer
- Assist in identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Assist in evaluating customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Upon completion, ensure tool and material is removed from site and job site is cleaner then when started
- One or more established years as an apprentice electrician
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Willing to work as a team player
Benefits: Benefits package include Medical, Dental and Vision. On the job training as well as assistance in obtaining next level of licensing.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Don’t delay, apply today and our hiring team will follow-up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)