- Established in 1994, The Mr. Electric family lives out the code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We are looking for a candidate that lives by these same values.
- Mr. Electric of Tulsa is owned by two men that have collectively over 40 years’ experience running an Electrical Service company and over 60 years in the industry. They are both family and faith orientated and believe you become part of the family when hired. They strive to provide and protect you and yours as if you were a part of their very own family.
- What we vaule- Respect, Integrity, People, The Kingdom of God & Work/Life balance.
- Our work culture is second to none!!!
- Advancement opportunities- between retiring and new acquisitions we have and will have more leadership roles available. Now is the best time to get in!
- $1,500 SIGNING BONUS
- $25 hr-$45 hr / 50k-100k annually (earn what you are REALLY worth!)
- Health stipend (allow us to help you pay for insurance)
- o Don’t have insurance we can help
- Phone stipend (allow us to help pay your phone bill, you don’t want two cell phones anyway)
- o Don’t have one we can help there
- Company vehicle
- Company card
- Company IPad w/data
- Paid ongoing training (Sales,Products, How to run Business, Customer Service....)
- Great Work Culture
- Advancement opportunity (We are going places and need people to go with us)
- Cash spiffs $$$$$$$$$$$$
- 6 Paid holidays
- Birthday & Anniversary gifts (because why not?)
- Up to 3 weeks Paid vacation
- Access to a network of: Life and health insurance brokers, nutritionist, chiropractors and financial fiduciaries.
- Plus more
- If you have at least 3 years RESIDENTIAL experience (we are 77%Res -23%Com)
- If you have Electrical Service Experience
- if you are willing to learn and implement new concepts
- Have leadership abilities
- If you Love to learn
- If you Can work well in a team or by yourself
- If you are Goal oriented
- If you like people
- If you Treat other as you want to be treated
- You want to grow with a business with the chance to advance in the company
- Keeping our customers and their homes safe.
- Following our proven process to provided our customer with top notch service.
- Quoting jobs with our easy quote software.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing electrical systems.
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs.
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects.
- Keeping service van stocked and clean.
- Journeyman Electrician
- Capable to perform electrical duties with little to no instructions
- Physically able: to lift heavy objects as necessary, knell, crawl stand for long periods of time, be able to be in tight spaces, work at heights of 70’ or less under safe conditions
- Capable and willing to speak to customers on a daily basis
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to receive and retain teaching
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)