Mr. Electric of Austin is a proud franchisee of the global franchise Mr. Electric organization. Established in 2003 Mr. Electric of Austin has been providing residential and commercial electrical installation and repair services. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
Mr. Electric of Austin is growing again, and we are in search of an experienced Dispatcher/Scheduler to join our team in our Austin office. If you are a highly motivated individual with dispatching or scheduling coordination experience in electrical or construction service industry we are looking for you. The Dispatcher/Scheduler will be responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and monitoring lead services to dispatch the service professionals and updating clients regarding their projects.
- Receive incoming calls and marketing leads in a professional and courteous manner
- Assign and direct service professionals to appropriate customer locations; monitor the route and status to coordinate and prioritize their schedules; and provide them with information about orders, obstacles and requirements
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years dispatching/scheduling experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Experience in lead generation management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to multi-task with strong organization skills
- Positive Attitude and willing to Have Fun
- Team player who can work independently
- Service Titan software a plus
Benefits: Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO after 6 months
- Week vacation after one year of service
- Seven paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Fun and family-oriented environment
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)