Mr. Electric, one of the largest electrical service companies in South Houston, has immediate opening for a Residential and Commercial Service Electrician (Journeyman) in the Pearland / Friendswood area!
As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
We are busy and we want you to join our team!
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Detail oriented, organized, results driven individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Journeyman Electrician
- 3-5 years’ experience in commercial and residential electrical services
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
If you want to make more money than you've ever made and you want to grow in your career, then Mr. Electric is the place for you. We offer an excellent pay and benefits package including:
- Great money - Can earn between $40,000 - $80,000 per year
- Company service van - The van is assigned to you and you're dispatched from home every morning
- Paid time off
- Paid education and training
- Financial stability
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Excellent new equipment
- No marketing necessary - we do this for you. Your job is assessment and service.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)