Mr. Electric of Dallas is looking for Licensed Electricians holding either a Residential Wireman or Journeyman License.
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Mr Electric provides services to both residential and commercial customers. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated. Our company operates by a set of very unique values, Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As a Professional Electrician, you are the key member of our team and will coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electrical components. Jobs are booked and dispatched from our main office and dispatched electronically to you throughout the day so there is no need to come to the office. Company vehicle, all materials, tools, or other items necessary are provided and readily available.
This is the right position for you if you are a licensed electrician, devoted to your craft, focused, responsible, self-motivated, desire to work independently and have a knack for troubleshooting. We market heavily and secure the appointments to keep you busy.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures proven to be safe and efficient
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Residential Wireman or Journeyman Electrician
- Current license thru TDLR
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance (United Health) (90% paid for all employees)
- Life Insurance (Company paid for all employees)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Provided Uniforms
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Monthly and Year End Bonuses
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)