Service Electrician (Professional) - Mr. Electric -- Phoenix, AZ
Mr. Electric, a Five Star rated company, is now hiring Service Electricians. You must know electrical - we will train on estimating, service etc. Are you good at hot-checking and remodeling? We offer many benefits and top pay, $50,000-$80,000.00 or more per year depending on experience. Vehicle, cell phone and gas are also provided. Benefits after 60 days and many more perks.
Mr. Electric is a world renowned company with exemplary values, you can trust that we'll be here for the long haul. No worries, just good work!
Must be able to pass Background, Drug and Drivers screening.
Residential and Commercial Apply at:
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Compensation: Hourly plus spiffs and instant profit sharing Employment type: Full-timeTeam player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
Compensation: Hourly plus spiffs and instant profit sharing
Employment type: Full-time
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)