ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
COME WORK WITH US, NOT FOR US
DRIVE, PROFESSIONALISM & STRONG PEOPLE SKILLS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
We don’t want to be a pit stop in your career; we want to be the last job you’ll ever have!
EVERY DAY IS AMAZING
We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves, to earn more money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT HERE?
Our target is simple: to become THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work where they can and will achieve “rock legend” status.
As an accounting and HR clerk, you are a key member of the team and perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks as well as assisting in some human resources functions. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are an experienced A/P and A/R clerk and have HR experience. You are detail-oriented, responsible, self-motivated and have a flair for process improvements. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Track and ensure all A/P vendor payments are processed and paid
- Answer the phone and direct calls to appropriate party
- Provide accounting and clerical support
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Prepare weekly payroll reports
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Maintain HR files
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Good Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior Accounting experience (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office
- You can proficiently navigate iPad-based technology
- You have a professional appearance and personality
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You love to challenge yourself
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values
BENEFITS: Employees become eligible for company benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Other optional insurance benefits
- Amazing 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
We are actively interviewing for this position
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
**We hire VETERANS!**
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 24 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)