ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
COME WORK WITH US, NOT FOR US
DRIVE, PROFESSIONALISM & STRONG PEOPLE SKILLS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
We don't want to be a pit stop in your career; we want to be the last job you'll ever have!
EVERY DAY IS AMAZING
You show up early for your shift because you can't wait to work with the other members of your team. You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life...and there's a ton of prizes to be won.
At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you've had before, and you can't wait to get back to this team again tomorrow.
Does this sound like a place you'd like to spend your day? (If you're a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.)
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate...
- If you work at a job that doesn't respect you...
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN'T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even make a lot more money...
Then we want to talk to you.
We're looking for team members who are starving to push themselves, to earn more money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT HERE?
Our target is simple: to become THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work where they can and will achieve "rock legend" status.
As an electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are an experienced residential electrician, devoted to your craft. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and price projects
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- You are physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- You can proficiently navigate iPad-based technology
- You have a professional appearance and personality
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values
BENEFITS: Employees become eligible for company benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Other optional insurance benefits
- Amazing 401(k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
We are actively interviewing for this position
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
**We hire veterans!**
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 24 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)