You would be working with a local franchise of an international premier provider of numerous brands focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing customers’ homes and businesses.
- Online advertising, referral resources and social media developed to ensure a continual flow of quality prospective customers
- Estimating and proposal generation with current clients on ongoing projects, as well as new customers upgrading their homes
- Successfully, booking, scheduling, dispatching, effectively all the while adjusting to constantly changing service/projects landscape
- Developing and working with field service professionals to generate 5-star reviews on every job
- Resolving any customer issues as they develop, turning an angry customer into a cheer leader where possible
- A/R, A/P, job costing, report generation, permits and inspections
- Keeping websites refreshed, with offers, photos, reviews, testimonials, blogs to attract new customers once they land on our site
- Fully utilizing the franchise software to improve efficiency and harness the power of profitable customer growth
- Assisting installers and field service professionals to utilize technology, franchise software in pricing and communications
- Being the technology go-to person for software, hardware, phone systems, office and field equipment, GPS, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
You will be paid like an owner. A base amount of $15 to $20 DOE PLUS a monthly growth bonus. Flex on short term guarantee until bonuse kicks in.. Owners will provide training, resources and whatever it takes for you to be successful. You provide the rest.
Benefits are fairly standard: 75% employee medical, dental and vision; paid holidays, sick leave, PTO, 401k. What is not standard is that we have a wonderful, caring and fun environment and with no "glass ceiling"!
If you have an interest, please send us your resume' and brief letter.
We will call you to arrange a time when we can screen each other on the phone to determine if there may be a good fit. If the answer is "yes", we will then set up a time to have a more extensive interview. Thank you for your consideration!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)