Benefits: Employees become eligible for company benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Other optional insurance benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Fully stocked company vehicle that goes home - must have excellent driving record
- Advancement opportunities
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate iPad
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
• Posses a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a residential electrician
• Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with Customers
• Take and pass drug testing prior to and throughout employment
• Have possessed a valid driver's license for at least 3 years with an excellent driving record
• Professional appearance and personality and cover all tattoos & remove piercings during work
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Fluently speak and understand the English language
• Smoke Free
This position is right for you if you are devoted to your craft, you are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting and you are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 25 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Mr. Electric LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Electric® franchised system. Each Mr. Electric® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Electric LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Electric® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Electric LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Electric LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)